Philadelphia pa invester sellers rehab

Philadelphia pa invester sellers rehab

Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

i buy homes for 3k to 20k in the ghetto of philadelphia pa i whant to now if is better to rehab homes and sell or rehab and rent homes

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hey I am a wholesaler in the arearly and would love to help find you great investments. Are there any specifications that you look for in your investments? What is your expected ROI? What zip codes would be interested in working with?

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Camillia W. do you have any wholesale properties available in 19125 or 19134? 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 351 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    @Bienvenido Caceres. So are you already buying properties with no plan? Or are you simply taking a poll to see which option is more popular? I hope I don't sound like a D-bag, that is not my intent. I think Rehab and rent is the quicker cash grab (Though may hurt come tax time). The rehab and rent is a slower game. Though after the rehab, you could pull your initial capital out and move on to your next project, while still cash-flowing monthly from the rental

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.