Newb/Architect - Future Investor (Buy and Hold): Seattle, WA

Newb/Architect - Future Investor (Buy and Hold): Seattle, WA

Rental Property Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 9 votes

Greetings, all! 

Excited to finally be making the jump into the website - I've been listening to the Bigger Pockets Podcast for some months, after a riveting discussion on personal finance with a friend from Texas. After hearing - and beginning to believe - from him that financial independence is achievable as a part-time endeavor, I dipped my toe in the podcast and have been increasingly interested since.

I live and work in Seattle and have the goal of owning my first property in two years - I am very interested in partnerships, hoping to leverage the strong network I have from college to begin some projects in Washington - preferably within Seattle.

As an architect, I'm very interested in this side of the "building industry," which operates differently than the design side. My hope is to capitalize on my knowledge of designing great spaces to buy properties, make small changes that increase value, and rent them out in the competitive market. 

Looking forward to meeting the community and continuing to learn! I'm a notice to real estate, but can be a resource in design.

Cheers,

Barron

3Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Maple Valley, WA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 25 votes
9y

Welcome Barron!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Maple Valley, WA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    Welcome Barron!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hey @Barron Peper welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Welcome!
  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Welcome to BP!
  • Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Welcome and good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.