New member from Havertown, PA just outside Philadelphia

New member from Havertown, PA just outside Philadelphia

Havertown, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 5 votes

My name is Jim Criscuolo and I am looking to network with real estate investors in Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs.  I am looking for flips or buy and holds.  I can provide hard money for the right project.  I started investing in real estate 9 years ago and am always looking for the next deal.

1Reply
19 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jim Criscuolo

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. The Bigger Pockets book store if full of great books: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to the site @Jim Criscuolo

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 351 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    Nice to meet you @Jim Criscuolo. I have been investing for just a long and am currently in the market for a flip and buy and hold. What is your target areas in Philly?

  • Havertown, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi @Ryan Cameron - my buddy showed me a couple places he is working on - one in Kensingnton area and one near the zoo.  I don't really have a target area but would be interested in Temple since my son is a freshman there and is looking to live off campus next year.

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 904 votes
    9y
    Jim Criscuolo welcome to BP. Are you looking to purchase a property with hard money or are you looking to lend money? It was not clear from your original post.
  • Havertown, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi Percy,

    Thanks.  I am looking forward to connect with RE professionals.

    I can lend hard money for the right project.  Sorry for the ambiguity.

    Jim

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 180 posts · 69 votes
    9y
    Jim Criscuolo Welcome to the site! Let me know if you need any insite on the Temple area, I graduated from there 2 years ago and know the area well.
  • Joseph ScoreseBusiness Member
    Banker · Philadelphia · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 631 votes
    9y

    Hi @,

    Welcome to BP!

    Great place to expanding your network in the Philadelphia Real Estate Market.

    Biggest suggestion is to take membership in the Local REIA Diversified Investors Group. The discounts alone for membership pay itself back and the education, networking and workshops are far by none the best in the area.

    Let me know if I can assist you with local Philadelphia Questions.

    Regards,

    Joe Scorese

  • Ashley WilsonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Radnor, PA · Member since 2015 · 178 posts · 125 votes
    9y

    Hi Jim Criscuolo,

    Welcome!!! I am currently flipping a house in Havertown and am looking at two other properties (one of which is also in Havertown) to flip.  My father and I have been in business for a little over two years and we would love to connect, as well as hopefully work together in the future.  Please feel free to message me if you would like to connect, and I would be happy to have you tour our current flip so you can see an example of the work we do.  Looking forward to speaking!

    Sincerely,

    Ashley Wilson

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.