New Investor in Buffalo New York

New Investor in Buffalo New York

Lender · Hamburg, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes

My name is Deb Paternostro and I have my first property under contract and expect to close in 3 weeks.we'll start construction right away but expect this to be a 4-6 month flip. As you all know the winter weather in Buffalo is tuff ☃️

My husband Lou is retiring in 3 weeks and we'll be working together and expect to do 4-6 flips in 2017. We are both members of the Mastery program with Fortune Builders. Wish us luck!!

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Williamsville, NY · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 34 votes
9y

@Deb Paternostro welcome to BP I am also from the buffalo area, I am very interested in how you are planning on going from a 4-6 month flip to 4-6 flips a year.  I am very interested in the processes and planning that you have set up to make this work for you.   also @Nick Corto I am interested in what you might be able to wholesale to me especially for a duplex or triplex, if this is a mailing list you can add me to I would be interested in being added  thanks

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Umar JavaidPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · São Paulo, São Paulo · Member since 2015 · 548 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Hi @Deb Paternostro

    Welcome to BP Community and Best of Luck for all your REI Goals...

    BiggerPockets
  • Lender · Hamburg, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Thank you Umar I'm so excited about learning more about REI
  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    9y

    Hi Deb and welcome to BP.  I am also from Hamburg and quite a few of us Buffalonians active here on BP.  Good luck and drop me a line if you ever need anything or have any questions.

    Dave

  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    9y

    Hey Deb! Welcome to BP! Great job with your property 

  • Rocky Hill, CT · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Deb Paternostro Welcome! How did you come across your deal?

  • Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Deb! This is Nick Corto and I too am in your market! I am actively buying and wholesaling in the Buffalo market so perhaps we can connect on future deals if you are going to be actively investing after this project. If you are interested please private message me and we can meet for a coffee. 

    Best of luck with your project!

    Nick Corto

  • Williamsville, NY · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Deb Paternostro welcome to BP I am also from the buffalo area, I am very interested in how you are planning on going from a 4-6 month flip to 4-6 flips a year.  I am very interested in the processes and planning that you have set up to make this work for you.   also @Nick Corto I am interested in what you might be able to wholesale to me especially for a duplex or triplex, if this is a mailing list you can add me to I would be interested in being added  thanks

  • Real Estate Professional · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    hi deb i would love to hear about the details on your flip when you close if i can assist in anyway email me on the system here or my private email on my profile page look forward to hearing from you

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Deb Paternostro

    Welcome to bigger pockets. The Bigger Pockets Blog https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/is a great resource for all aspects of real estate investing.

  • Lender · Hamburg, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks Mark I'll will check it out there's so much to learn and I'm excited.

  • Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Mike - I can add you to our list and update you on future wholesale deals we are offering. Shoot me a private message and we can set up a time to discuss. If you yourself come across any deals that have upside, we will pay up to 65% of the ARV. Please add me to your list as well. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.