Newbie REO Investor From Salem Oregon

Newbie REO Investor From Salem Oregon

Contractor · Decatur , GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes

My name is Alexander Hebert and I am a young investor in the Salem Oregon/ Willamette Valley area on the hunt for my second flip. I just put my first project under contract in 6 days on the market, located on the Oregon Coast. I am a full time carpenter looking to develop relationships in the Oregon market. 

1Reply
9 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Umar JavaidPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · São Paulo, São Paulo · Member since 2015 · 548 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Account Closed

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 133 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    Welcome to the site @Account Closed. There are a ton of resources on here to find pretty much anything you are looking for. I'm up in the Portland market and have done some flips myself. How are you finding your deals? 

  • Contractor · Decatur , GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    This is where I am struggling. I have a great agent in Lincoln county that helped me with my home on the coast but now that I'm in Salem I am having a hard time finding what I need. I am looking for REO properties and non judicial auctions. I would love a property around the Portland area but that might be out of my budget for a few more months.

  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 359 posts · 143 votes
    9y

    Hi @Account Closed, I am a investor/realtor in Vancouver, WA.


    Have you tried looking around woodburn?

    There are some better deals around there. 
    Let me know what you are looking for and I can send you some listings.

  • Salem, OR · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed I have my eye on a house that looks like it could make a good flip. If you are interested in partnering with me on it, let me know 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.