Wadie: New Member From St. Louis, Missouri

Wadie: New Member From St. Louis, Missouri

Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

My name is Wadie and I live in St. Louis, Missouri. I have recently got my Real Estate License, I've always been passionate about the Real Estate subject. Few months ago I came across BiggerPockets Podcast on YouTube, learned many things. I like the fact that investors are telling their real stories, I believe that Josh and Brandon are very sincere. My reason of being here is to educate myself as much as possible about Real Estate investing. 

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
9y
Welcome, I'm still learning as well. Just been setting in my sights till I see my first deal. And I'm also from the St. Louis area about 45 minutes south of south county. Hit me up if you ever need anything!
See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 199 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed welcome to BP! I'm from St. Louis and am still learning the ropes through BP myself. Happy Investing!

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome! 

  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    9y

    Hey @Account Closed ! Welcome! This is the best place for learning and networking. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks Tyson.

    Thanks Ryan.

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks Marlon. That's why I'm here I think those guys are sincere, beside I have many questions I want to ask, hopefully I will find answers here.

  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    9y
    Welcome, I'm still learning as well. Just been setting in my sights till I see my first deal. And I'm also from the St. Louis area about 45 minutes south of south county. Hit me up if you ever need anything!
  • Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi , I just signed up on BP from Mid-Missouri (still working on completing my profile) and pretty excited to connect with professionals in our area. 

    Am a hotel owner for the past two decades and would like to JV with a developer to develop a commercial tract located off Interstate 70.

    Looking forward to networking and open to all good buy/sell opportunities.

    Cheers,

    Rick Thawani

  • Investor · Arnold, MO · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Welcome!  Lets chat sometime about what your looking to do and see if we can do some business here in stl.

    Thanks!
    Ehi Giwa

  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    9y
    Hey Rick I know a developer who may be interested. I have not done any work with him since I myself am just starting out but I have known him for a few years. I can have him get ahold of you if you like?
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 199 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    hey @Chris Marshall Where are in Missouri are you looking to invest? I'm originally from Poplar Bluff and have a bunch of family in Sikeston and Cape. Have you looked at numbers or properties down around that area?

  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    9y
    I actually had my agent send me a bunch of listing on the MLS from cape, my short term goals will be here in farmington but my year goal is to move my sights to Cape Girardeau. With Cape becoming an upcoming tech hub for Central America I know real estate is going to be amazing there. Why what did you have in mind?
  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    9y
    My 5 year goal. That's what I meant not year goal haha.
  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Chris Marshall:

    Welcome, I'm still learning as well. Just been setting in my sights till I see my first deal. And I'm also from the St. Louis area about 45 minutes south of south county. Hit me up if you ever need anything!

     Thanks Chris I will sure do. 

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Ehi Giwa:

    Welcome!  Lets chat sometime about what your looking to do and see if we can do some business here in stl.

    Thanks!
    Ehi Giwa

     Awesome Ehi. As a real estate agent still working on my Niche on how to generate leads, I don't think cold calling is most desirable. Please ignore me if I reply to the wrong person I'm still learning the system.
     

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Rick Thawani:

    Hi , I just signed up on BP from Mid-Missouri (still working on completing my profile) and pretty excited to connect with professionals in our area. 

    Am a hotel owner for the past two decades and would like to JV with a developer to develop a commercial tract located off Interstate 70.

    Looking forward to networking and open to all good buy/sell opportunities.

    Cheers,

    Rick Thawani

     Welcome Rick, as a new member myself I think BP has a lot to offer. 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Wadie Abu Aitah

    Welcome to bigger pockets. The Bigger Pockets Blog https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/is a great resource for all aspects of real estate investing.

  • Wholesaler · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP! 

  • Investor · Arnold, MO · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Ehi Giwa:

    Welcome!  Lets chat sometime about what your looking to do and see if we can do some business here in stl.

    Thanks!
    Ehi Giwa

     Awesome Ehi. As a real estate agent still working on my Niche on how to generate leads, I don't think cold calling is most desirable. Please ignore me if I reply to the wrong person I'm still learning the system.
     

    Ok I have some tips that may help jump start things, just let me know if your interested

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Mark Nolan:

    @Wadie Abu Aitah

    Welcome to bigger pockets. The Bigger Pockets Blog https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/is a great resource for all aspects of real estate investing.

     Thanks Mark 

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Timothy Stauffer:

    Welcome to BP! 

     Thanks. 

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Ehi Giwa:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Ehi Giwa:

    Welcome!  Lets chat sometime about what your looking to do and see if we can do some business here in stl.

    Thanks!
    Ehi Giwa

     Awesome Ehi. As a real estate agent still working on my Niche on how to generate leads, I don't think cold calling is most desirable. Please ignore me if I reply to the wrong person I'm still learning the system.
     

    Ok I have some tips that may help jump start things, just let me know if your interested

     I can use all the knowledge I can get.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.