New Member in Northern Virginia / Southern California

New Member in Northern Virginia / Southern California

Real Estate Investor · Vienna, VA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP! I'm so glad I found this community. I currently split my time between Northern Virginia (Vienna) and Southern California (Ventura County). Aside from buying and rehabbing two primary residences, I currently have a position in several REITs. My goal is to invest in more hands-on methods and with a background in construction/home remodeling and PR/marketing, BRRRR and flipping are most appealing to me. I look forward to connecting with others here to learn more and share what I know as well as exploring potential opportunities, especially in Northern VA and So Cal.

- Steve 

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Ventura County, CA · Member since 2012 · 126 posts · 61 votes
9y

Welcome Steve!!! Hope to run into you at one of the local events. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Commercial Real Estate Agent · Redlands, CA · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Hello Steve, Welcome to BP!! 

    If you find yourself looking at investing in commercial properties in southern california or the inland empire, feel free to reach out to me.

  • Realtor · Ventura County, CA · Member since 2012 · 126 posts · 61 votes
    9y

    Welcome Steve!!! Hope to run into you at one of the local events. 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Steve C.

    Welcome to bigger pockets. Make sure to check out the Bigger Pockets Blog: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/

    It is full of great information.

  • Real Estate Investor · Vienna, VA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Account Closed: Thank you, Mark. You're right, the blogs are great. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Carlisle, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 543 votes
    9y

    @Steve C., welcome to BP.  I have interests in NOVA and SoCal as well.  Good luck!

  • Wholesaler · Saint Augustine, FL · Member since 2016 · 328 posts · 98 votes
    9y
    Steve C. Welcome to the club and I wish you luck in all of your REI endeavors!
  • Lender · Frederick/ Falls Church DC, Maryland & Virginia · Member since 2014 · 794 posts · 612 votes
    9y

    @Steve C. 

    Hi Steve and welcome.  There is a lot of heavy action going on in our local market.  Great place to be for all of the strategies you mentioned.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.