Real Estate Agent, Investor, & Property Manager in Chicago

Real Estate Agent, Investor, & Property Manager in Chicago

Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone. I am excited to have found a community of like minded people from all over the world.

I am currently a real estate agent, investor and property manager.

I "stumbled" into real estate because of my wife, but have quickly fallen in love with it. Being a real estate agent and investor really helps to give me credibility with my clients, and having experience as my own property manager helps me to ease the minds of my future investors and house hackers.

I am looking to expand into the property management side of real estate and would like to connect with other property managers to learn and grow from. I have some opportunities in the near future to manage a 24 unit building and want to be prepared to make my pitch.

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 720 posts · 439 votes
    9y

    @Mark Javier welcome to BP! You stumbled on one of the best websites for like-minded people. :) Good luck to you in the property management business!

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    Hi mark!

    Welcome to BP

    24 unit management is a great start!!

  • Jason MarcordesPro Member
    Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    @Mark Javier

    Welcome to BP! I'm a fellow PM on the north side of the city. If you ever want to chat, feel free to hit me up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.