New member from Essex County New Jersey

New member from Essex County New Jersey

Orange, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Arinze and I am a real estate attorney and investor.  I currently own a single-family rental property and am looking to acquire many more over time.  I see cash flow from rental properties as a great way to build wealth.  I look forward to learning from and providing guidance to the BiggerPockets community!

Best,

Arinze

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Massapequa, NY · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Arinze Onugha!
    I'm interested in the buying and holding route as well. Glad you found this site. You can learn a lot just from checking out the blogs and podcasts in the top tool bar. Best of luck to you with your future investments!

    Dan

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Arinze Onugha! BP is certainly capable of helping you reach your goals of acquiring a number of additional properties. Good luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.