Gainesville, VA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
My name is William "Will" Elchert (pronounced L-kurt). I am new to the real estate arena and I am very interested in growing my investment portfolio. I currently own one home that is a rental property and I am constantly searching for buy and hold properties to purchase in the D.C. metro area, upstate New York, and Pennsylvania. I started listening to the Bigger Pockets podcast six months ago which has been a motivating force. I work a full-time job in the restaurant industry, which I would love to get away from because I would like to spend more time at home.
Welcome to BP. There are some local REIA's in the Washington area you might want to check out. If you can make it up to the BWI area you may want to check out the BWI Meetup https://www.meetup.com/BwiMeetup/ that always has a large turnout with investors from the Baltimore/Washington area. Good Luck