Newbie interested in buying rentals for little or no $ down.

Newbie interested in buying rentals for little or no $ down.

Specialist · Parker, CO · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 9 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Bryce Sawyer and I am new to real estate investing. I have made real estate purchases in the past but only for my personal home. I am married and have 3 kids. I just finished Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad Poor Dad. I have realized I have made all the wrong financial choices to achieve financial freedom. I am following the myth of that makes up the middle class and have only liabilities and no true assets.     I am only 34 so I believe I still have plenty of time to change things. I want to create passive income in the form of rental properties. Though after having listened to dozens of BP podcasts I have learned of so many more interesting ways to invest in real estate. I look forward to continuing to learn here at BP and can't wait to make my first deal!

2Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
10y

@Bryce Sawyer That is almost my exact intro story too, except 36 today and 2 kids!  Welcome.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Bryce Sawyer and all the best on the first deal 

    BiggerPockets
  • Erie, PA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Bryce, i could of wrote your entire post right down to the Rich Dad Poor Dad mention. Good luck to you and congratulations on taking the leap towards financial freedom for you and your family

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @Bryce Sawyer

  • Rental Property Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    @Bryce Sawyer That is almost my exact intro story too, except 36 today and 2 kids!  Welcome.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.