Investor (buy & hold, flipping, wholesale

Investor (buy & hold, flipping, wholesale

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 7 votes

I am an investor living in San Antonio, have been flipping and B&H for 3 years. I am also a licensed Home Inspector.  

2Reply
25 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor / Joint Venture Specialist. · Crown Point , IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 238 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets how is the San Antonio market? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hey Lance, welcome! How do you like flipping? I haven't done it myself but am really trying to get started up on it. I'm a realtor here in San Antonio for Keller Williams Heritage. Nice to meet ya!

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    Glad to meet you!  Give me a shout sometime.

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 538 posts · 432 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP.   You should find some great networking here to help enhance your current investing.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    10y

    Hi @Lance Lubke, 

    Welcome to the community. Thanks for introducing yourself. Hope to see you around the forums!

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I will be, really like this site and community.  My end of site will be more updated shortly....thanks for intro

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Lance! Lance helped me out with a last minute home inspection and he was great. Highly recommend. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.