New Member from the Kansas City, MO Region

New Member from the Kansas City, MO Region

Wholesaler · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 4 votes

Hello Investors,

I am a recently new investor in the buy and hold and wholesaling markets. I've been listening to BP's podcast for the last couple years, but for some reason never joined the website. 

I'm excited to learn from experienced investors and their strategies and meet potential partners through bigger pockets.

Have a great day!

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
10y

Mitch is a class act and a great guy!  I met him for coffee last week and was quite impressed.  If you have a moment, reach out to him and offer to help him out.  We need more people like him in real estate investing in Kansas City!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Mitch and good luck investing!

  • Investor · Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Mitch Case, soak up all that you can from BP, tons of information here!

  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 397 posts · 187 votes
    10y

    @Mitch Case welcome to the community here. KC is a great market for sure! If you need help on the investments side love to help anyway I can.

  • Turnkey Investment Provider · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Welcome! Lets revitalize KC! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    @Mitch Case, welcome and glad you joined the club. Best of luck to you and hope to see you around. 

  • Wholesaler · Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
    10y

    Mitch is a class act and a great guy!  I met him for coffee last week and was quite impressed.  If you have a moment, reach out to him and offer to help him out.  We need more people like him in real estate investing in Kansas City!

  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y
    I am in Kansas City and like to get connected! Msg me.
  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y
    Welcome to BP. I am in KC so feel free to connect.
  • Todd CrippenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 49 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP. I wish you well on your journey to accomplishing your investment goals!

    - Todd Crippen

  • Linda LabbePro Member
    Investor · North Bay, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 709 posts · 262 votes
    10y

    welcome to bigger pockets do a lot of work in kansas city   if you want to connect get in touch with me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.