Need help with these areas: Brooklyn, Mt. Vernon, Bolton Hill

Need help with these areas: Brooklyn, Mt. Vernon, Bolton Hill

Fairfax Station, VA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi,

I'm new to BP, my goal is to invest in the Brooklyn, Mt. Vernon, Bolton Hill of Baltimore area I'm interested in multifamily, row homes and single family homes.  I would love to connect with investors in that area.  If anyone is currently investing in that area I would love to learn from you.  Currently I'm looking for deals in those areas as well.

Thanks,

Andy

0Reply
22 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome @Andy Tran You can find nearby investors by searching them here https://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Andy Tran, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Property Manager · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome Andy!  Depending on your criteria there are plenty of great investments in those neighborhoods.  

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    10y

    @Andy Tran welcome to BP.  There are lots of Baltimore area investors here on BP.

    Bolton Hill and Mt Vernon are very good solid areas of Baltimore, But I think you will find  them Pretty Pricey. However Brooklyn you can get some solid cash flow.

    A great place to  meet local investors in the BWI Meetup and often you will see BP members there.

  • Investor · Ellicott City, MD · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi @Andy Tran I'm investing in those neighborhoods of Baltimore. Feel free to reach out to me if you have specific questions or if you're seeking advice. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.