New Member From the Great state of Houston Texas!

New Member From the Great state of Houston Texas!

Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 4 votes

I am new to this. I have always wanted to be be a Real Estate investor. I have wanted to do this since I was in my younger days. 

 I hope that I can find the people to help me do this and do it right. :o)

I hope to be able to get enough in passive income so that I can retire and then help others to follow the same path in retirement.

Brian C.

4Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · South Jordan, UT · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Hey Welcome!

    This is a great site to pick up information on. The best thing you can do is to try to figure out what direction in real estate you want to head in and then tell everyone you know what your up to and what your looking for. You never know where a random conversation will lead, I've found when I wanted to head down another path in real estate that the best thing to do is to Simply Begin. If you have any specific questions please feel free to send me a message.

    Good Luck.

  • Stafford, TX · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hey Brian, If you have any questions call or email, I'm a wholesaler and a real estate agent. 

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 91 posts · 17 votes
    10y
    Network, get educated, learn from others mistakes and don't be afraid to make offers!!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.