Newbie in Dayton, Cincinnati Ohio Area market

Newbie in Dayton, Cincinnati Ohio Area market

Contractor · Middletown, OH · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes

I want to partner with an investor for flipping or wholesaling or anyone interested in acquiring a company to help with the rehab or construction work. I co-own a woodworking and construction company in the Ohio area market. A lot of opportunity. I am looking to grow my  business through investing or rehab work that is needed. Thank you in advance for any help I receive.

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2014 · 733 posts · 155 votes
10y

@Chris Mattox, I see that you are from Middletown OH.  I grew up there.  What areas are you looking to invest in, what type of investments do you want to do, what are your goals?

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Paul AmegatcherPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brookville, OH · Member since 2016 · 488 posts · 363 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP. Have you gone to any of the GDREIA or Cincy REIA meetings to network with other investors? It is a great place to meet like minded folks.

  • Fix & Flip / Buy & Hold / Wholesaler · Toledo, OH · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    Hi Chris,   Do you do any construction work in Dayton?  i am looking to expand there from Toledo.  Not looking for a full business partner per se, but we could structure some deals to walk away with a % of profit for each other.  Just curious.  Thanks!  Rob

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Chris Mattox Welcome to BP. You've found a great online community with a lot of great people. 

    To meet local investors, come join us at the Dayton Real Estate Networking meetup. There are good people there. Some would certainly be interested in discussing teaming up on a specific project.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

  • Contractor · Middletown, OH · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Rob Badhorn:

    Hi Chris,   Do you do any construction work in Dayton?  i am looking to expand there from Toledo.  Not looking for a full business partner per se, but we could structure some deals to walk away with a % of profit for each other.  Just curious.  Thanks!  Rob

    Hi Rob, This seems to be a great site to connect and network. Yes we do construction work in Dayton, Cincinnati as well as Kentucky. I would be very interested in structuring deals that we both could benefit from. Thank you for reaching out to me. Chris

  • Contractor · Middletown, OH · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Darrin Carey:

    @Chris Mattox Welcome to BP. You've found a great online community with a lot of great people. 

    To meet local investors, come join us at the Dayton Real Estate Networking meetup. There are good people there. Some would certainly be interested in discussing teaming up on a specific project.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

    Thanks, Darrin. This seems to be a great place to connect and network. I am very interested in coming to the Dayton Real Estate Networking meetup. Thank you for reaching out to me.

  • Contractor · Middletown, OH · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Paul Amegatcher:

    Welcome to BP. Have you gone to any of the GDREIA or Cincy REIA meetings to network with other investors? It is a great place to meet like minded folks.

    Hello Paul, thank you reaching out to me. This seems to be a great place to connect and network. Yes I have been to the Cinci REIA. It has been awhile though. I will probably lean on you for some advice if that is fine. Thanks, Chris

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2014 · 733 posts · 155 votes
    10y

    @Chris Mattox, I see that you are from Middletown OH.  I grew up there.  What areas are you looking to invest in, what type of investments do you want to do, what are your goals?

  • Contractor · Middletown, OH · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hello Bryan,

    That is pretty cool you grew up in Middletown. First of all I want to thank you for your service. My oldest daughter is in the Marines and my youngest daughter is in the Navy. I myself did not serve in the military but very proud my daughters are in the military.

    I would like to focus in my area of Middletown and surrounding communities and then branch off into the Dayton and Cincinnati markets. There is a lot of potential. I want to focus on flipping, buy and holds, no money down deals and multifamily investing. I would like to partner with someone for knowledge as well as handling the construction needs of the properties.

    My number one goal is to do investing full time by the end of the year. I want to get to the point where I am flipping at least a house a month. I want to buy my first multifamily property by the end of the year.

    I looked at your portfolio and it looks like you have a very good plan in place. I would like to lean on you for information if possible.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2014 · 733 posts · 155 votes
    10y

    @Chris Mattox, feel free to ask me any questions.  I am still learning quite a bit.  I have a good variety because after much analysis I just decide to DO.  I figure if I dont then I will get nowhere.  I get a lot of good information from here on the blogs, podcasts, forums etc.  Also I get some good info from a few Facebook Groups of local investors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Chris Mattox

    Hey my name is Trevor Duwve. I am 22 and just moved in Middletown and am trying to meet like minded people. I currently only own one rental property but looking to expand.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.