Real Estate Agent/Investor in Rockland County

Real Estate Agent/Investor in Rockland County

Real Estate Agent · Pomona, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Good evening, everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself quickly as I've been learning a lot from all the posts on this site and wish to improve my involvement in the wealth of information everyone has to offer here. I'm a newbie investor and a licensed real estate agent, eager to interact and work with fellow local real estate investors. I would be more than happy to offer my services as well. My partner and I currently own a multifamily property in Rockland county and since have become landlords. We are looking to rapidly expand our assets and acquire more investment properties in the near future and in the mean time, are arming ourselves with knowledge. I appreciate all the advice I've read on here so far and look forward to learning and growing with the Bigger Pockets community on our real estate investment ventures.

1Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Saint Augustine, FL · Member since 2016 · 328 posts · 98 votes
    10y
    Welcome Breanna H. ! Just keep on keeping on! Good luck to you.
  • Real Estate Agent · Pomona, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    That sounds like an interesting approach, it's intriguing all the variety of ways people can invest in real estate. Thanks for the encouragement!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pomona, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you @Danielle Fattizzi. All the best to you as well!

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Breanna H.

    Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com

    The Real Estate Agent’s Ultimate Guide to Working with Investors http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/08/24/real-estate-agents-working-with-investors/

    Paul

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.