New member from the central coast of California

New member from the central coast of California

Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I stumbled upon the bigger pockets podcast on iTunes and decided to listen to an episode. Since then I have listened to over half of the podcast episodes and thought I should give the site a try. I am from San Luis Obispo county in California and in my free time I love to hunt and fish. I am most interested in flipping houses and maybe building a rental property portfolio in the future.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atascadero, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Todd Bright Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

  • Ventura, CA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 43 votes
    10y
    Welcome Todd! Hey, good hobbies. My family and friends are planning a hunting trip to Alamo mountain at the opening of the season, in Oct. Meetup! lol
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.