Residential Investment Properties RE Agent in Spokane Washington

Residential Investment Properties RE Agent in Spokane Washington

Commercial Real Estate Broker · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am a newer Real Estate agent in Spokane who wants to work with investors to develop strategies to further their investment goals.  I have a background in Law, Real Estate Management, and I know this city inside and out.  I look forward to networking with the BP community!

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Welcome! I'm also pretty new to BP
  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    10y

    Spokane is great for flippers, and Land Lords.  I'm always looking for 40+ units in the area!

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hello Deric, welcome to BP. There are some really great people as well as resources here on BP!! I know I for one would love getting together with you to see how we could network together to help out one another. I am sure there are many more as well. Again welcome to BP!

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Welcome Deric! Happy to meet with you. Thanks for your willingness to work with us investors.

    -Sue Koentopp

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thank you for your welcomes!  I have already found some great people on this site.  I'm here to offer my skills in anyway that I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.