New to REI in Bowling Green, KY 42104

New to REI in Bowling Green, KY 42104

Investor · Livingston, TN · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 112 votes

Hey guys,

I am very new to the REI scene and feel like jumping in. I listened to Rich Dad Poor Dad and got hooked on the endless opportunities in REI. I currently am working as a nurse anesthetist here in town and am looking to start my REI journey in Southern Kentucky.

I am interested in any rental property out there, especially multi-family income properties. I have seen read multiple post about REI groups in the area and read about some in Nashville, TN and some in Louisville, KY.

I was wondering if the Bowling Green, KY BP community would like to start a group here in BG. It would be small but I wouldn't mind organizing one if there are interests. 

Let get together and use team work to make the dream work.

Cody S. Campbell

3Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 64 votes
10y

@Cody Campbell @Dan Nedvidek @Bryan Drury

Hey guys, I'm from middle TN but am contemplating expanding towards Bowling Green - specifically in for small apartments (4-16 units). How's the BG market doing?

I'd love to make it up that way and meet you guys when a meetup is coordinated.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bryan DruryPro Member
    Investor · Owensboro, KY · Member since 2008 · 130 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    @Cody Campbell,Welcome to BP.Plenty of learning opportunities here.I'm from Owensboro.I would like to participate in a BP meetup in Bowling Green, if my calendar allows.If you organize a meetup post it in the forum category Real Estate Networking,so I will see it.Brett K.just posted about a meetup in Louisville May 19th,that I would like to attend if my calendar allows.They have a very active group in Louisville.Also the Ohio Valley Real Estate Investors Club meets in Newburgh IN at Turoni's on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.Its a good meetup event.Good luck

  • Rental Property Investor · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Cody Campbell I would be interested in working with you to get a group together. There aren't many of us from BG but we could probably get something going.

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    @Cody Campbell @Dan Nedvidek @Bryan Drury

    Hey guys, I'm from middle TN but am contemplating expanding towards Bowling Green - specifically in for small apartments (4-16 units). How's the BG market doing?

    I'd love to make it up that way and meet you guys when a meetup is coordinated.

  • Investor · Livingston, TN · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 112 votes
    10y

    Thanks Guys,

    I'm thinking about a meet up next week around 5pm for introductions to fellow investors and introduction discussions about investing. Again I am new and will probably ask a lot of questions but the contact with other investors should help us all.

    Cody

  • Investor · Livingston, TN · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 112 votes
    10y

    meet-up in Bowling Green, KY this Sunday at 2pm at the scottsville Starbucks 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    10y

    Hello @Cody Campbell and welcome to BP. BP is a great place to make your real estate dreams come true! BP offers you the ability to network with other real estate investors and at the same time, provides free online educational videos and courses for you to learn from. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.