New to Florida real estate investing!

New to Florida real estate investing!

Gainesville, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone my name is Jacob and I'm looking forward to the knowledge many of you have to share. So if there are any other Floridians that are familiar with wholesaling don't hesitate to inform me. I'm new to investing so anything helps. :)  

1Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    welcome to bp

  • Professional Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    One of the best trainers I know has launched many successful wholesalers in Florida.

  • Homestead, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello, I am a new member and looking to invest in multifamily homes.

  • Title Representative · Zephyrhills, FL · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Welcome,  I'm new too and so far I've learned a lot. 

    Hope you have great success 

  • Commercial Investor · Ocala FL · Member since 2012 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Jacob Jones feel free to message me with any questions and add me to your buyers list. I'm in Orlando and own properties close to your area. Have done a good bit of deals already and am always looking for more if the numbers are good. I may be able to recommend a few good books that got me started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.