New Member in San Francisco/Silicon Valley Bay Area

New Member in San Francisco/Silicon Valley Bay Area

San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hello!

My name is Desmond Vehar and I just became a member. After listening 30 or so podcasts I wanted to join, and learn more from the forums and other members. I'm just getting started in real estate and am interested in learning more about how to get my first buy and hold rental (single family up to a 4 plex). I'd want to invest in the Bay Area, San Diego, or Sacramento. I'm interested in learning more about for pre-forclosures as well. I would love to connect with local members or anyone who has advice for someone just getting started.

Best,

Desmond

0Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome. 

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Desmond Vehar, welcome! It's great to have you. Check out the webinar (https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinar) if you haven't yet. Highly recommended!

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Mexico City, Mexico · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Hello Desmond, Welcome to BP! Keep going with those podcasts and good luck!
  • Investor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 195 votes
    10y

    Welcome Desmond. Good luck with your ventures.

  • Kevin FoxPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
    10y

    Hey @Desmond Vehar

    Welcome to BP!

    Happy to help answer any questions you have about the San Diego market. 

    If you are ever in the area, @Parker Cox, @Justin R., @Tim G. and I organize a meetup each month in SD for local BP members. Feel free to shoot me a PM/colleague request if you'd like to chat or want more info about our event.

    Either way, best of luck in REI!

    Kevin

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    what is your meet up group name?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.