Long Term Investor and Real Estate Agent - Denver Area

Long Term Investor and Real Estate Agent - Denver Area

Real Estate Agent · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes

Hi all! I'm a real estate agent (not looking for clients here I promise) who invests in long term rental properties in and around the Denver area. 

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 28 votes
10y

Hey @Beth Davis! Welcome to BP. 

I encourage you to come to the next networking event in Denver held on 4/4, its a great place to meet other investors, here's a link- 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/28...

I'm a fellow investor/agent and am also looking to connect with other investors and possibly do some deals together. I currently invest in Colorado Springs and am often passing through your neck of the woods, I'd be happy to chat with you sometime about how we can possibly work together! 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Front Royal, VA · Member since 2013 · 586 posts · 418 votes
    10y

    Hi Beth. I don't think there is anything wrong looking for clients on BP. I invest in long-term rentals in and around the North Englewood, South Denver area. 

  • Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hey @Beth Davis! Welcome to BP. 

    I encourage you to come to the next networking event in Denver held on 4/4, its a great place to meet other investors, here's a link- 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/28...

    I'm a fellow investor/agent and am also looking to connect with other investors and possibly do some deals together. I currently invest in Colorado Springs and am often passing through your neck of the woods, I'd be happy to chat with you sometime about how we can possibly work together! 

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Beth Davis welcome. You might be interested in our landlord meetup. The next one is scheduled for April 11, 2016. It's an opportunity to network and hopefully step up your landlord game.

  • Black Hawk, CO · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey @Beth Davis, welcome to the BP community. I'm agent/investor in the Colorado Springs area. I co-own an investment company with @Daniel Eisman. Last month, our company closed on our first deal, a positive cash-flowing long term rental-investment 4-plex. I would love to hear about any of your long term rentals in the Denver area.  What kind of deals are you currently looking for?  Cheers - Max

  • Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 325 posts · 117 votes
    10y

    Aside from licensed activity in Colorado Springs, I am a direct representative for turnkey investment opportunities in the Detroit market. With cap rates anywhere from 8 - 19%, they come with a 5 year Rental Income Guarantee and Comprehensive Property Warranty. Full details provided upon inquiry. All the best!

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Norberto Villanueva:

    Aside from licensed activity in Colorado Springs, I am a direct representative for turnkey investment opportunities in the Detroit market. With cap rates anywhere from 8 - 19%, they come with a 5 year Rental Income Guarantee and Comprehensive Property Warranty. Full details provided upon inquiry. All the best!

    Why would anyone sell, or buy in a 19% cap rate market?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 325 posts · 117 votes
    10y
  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Norberto Villanueva:

    Norberto, that is a poorly written article about cap rates. 

    NOI/sales price =Cap rate.

    The NOI is the NOI no matter what.

    The only variable is the purchase price.

    If NOI is $12,000 then at a 19% cap rate the market is only willing to pay $63,158.

    If NOI is $12,000 then at a 9% cap rate the market is willing to pay $133,333 for the EXACT same possible NOI. Guess which property is probably more profitable.

  • Drew FeinPro Member
    Attorney · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 104 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP, @Beth Davis!

  • Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 755 posts · 462 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Why would anyone sell, or buy in a 19% cap rate market?

    I'm sure glad I stayed clear of the markets that returned that little.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.