I'm new Investor with past Sales exp R.E.

I'm new Investor with past Sales exp R.E.

Wholesaler · Greenville, NC · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello fello investors, I will be honored to speak & meet anyone in the feild of Real Property Investing, One day I am hoping to get a Mentor, Right now I am in process of getting a H.M.L. to fund a deal I'm going to take on as Flip within first year for profits, But any and all advice will be greatly appreciated, I have several years past Real Estate Sales experience in all the five Boroughs of New York City, Now residing in Winterville North Carolina and targeting a 50 Mile radius, Thank you for reading my intro and God Bless you & your Families...Sincerely: ~Isaiah S.~

1Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • West Des Moines, IA · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Hello, Isaiah, welcome to BP. What sort of experience do you have from NYC?

    Also, please tell us a bit more about your pending deal that you are working with a hard money lender for.

    Cheers, and good luck!

  • Joseph DrutherPro Member
    Investor · Southern Pines, NC · Member since 2014 · 339 posts · 171 votes
    10y

    Welcome. I used to work in the city all the time when I was a kid doing acting and print jobs. You will learn a ton here and meet lots of great people. 

  • Property Manager · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 537 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi @Isaiah S., welcome to the Bigger Pockets community!

    I wish you great success on your first deal!

    Happy investing!

  • Wholesaler · Greenville, NC · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I have listing experience, Sales for Residentials, Commercial & Apartment Leasing experience, I've studied many Real Property Laws back then but obviously they change each year, Fortunately I still remember much of them til today and ready to apply them to make money in the market for my retirement & other reasons.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.