CRE Bridge Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 5 votes
Good Morning BP, I am a newbie in Colorado, looking to create long term wealth (though hoping to fund a nice vacation in Hawaii this Summer too). Want to get started Wholesaling locally. Open to buy and hold rentals or turnkey properties in other states/markets. Looking to further my REI education, network with other like-minded investors, and have fun. Let's make it a great day!
Good Morning BP, I am a newbie in Colorado, looking to create long term wealth (though hoping to fund a nice vacation in Hawaii this Summer too). Want to get started Wholesaling locally. Open to buy and hold rentals or turnkey properties in other states/markets. Looking to further my REI education, network with other like-minded investors, and have fun. Let's make it a great day!
Marvin
Marvin Welcome to BP! This is definetly the platform to help you achieve your goals.
Good Morning BP, I am a newbie in Colorado, looking to create long term wealth (though hoping to fund a nice vacation in Hawaii this Summer too). Want to get started Wholesaling locally. Open to buy and hold rentals or turnkey properties in other states/markets. Looking to further my REI education, network with other like-minded investors, and have fun. Let's make it a great day!
Marvin
Marvin Welcome to BP! This is definetly the platform to help you achieve your goals.
Good Morning BP, I am a newbie in Colorado, looking to create long term wealth (though hoping to fund a nice vacation in Hawaii this Summer too). Want to get started Wholesaling locally. Open to buy and hold rentals or turnkey properties in other states/markets. Looking to further my REI education, network with other like-minded investors, and have fun. Let's make it a great day!
Marvin
Hello Marvin!
Welcome to BP, and the world of REI! That vacation home sure does sound nice!
I'm sure you have already noticed that this community is full of professionals willing to share their advice and experiences from their own investing. Make sure to utilize the keyword alert section so you will be notified when people are discussing topics you like. It is a great way to stay on top of things on BP!
Feel free to reach out to any investors or professionals you see on here. Almost everyone here is friendly and loves to chat.
Turnkey investing is a great way to invest out of state! What markets have you looked into?
Welcome! The monthly meetup in Denver is a good one to network with like-minded investors. The next one is Monday Feb 15th. Let me know if you have questions, I've done a little bit of everything - rentals, flips, now in development - and I've really enjoyed sharing ideas with members on BP to stimulate my thinking.
Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes
10y
Hi Dorothy- I'm new to BP and was wondering how often are the meetups? I'd love to get out there, meet new like-minded people, feel that contagious excitement and learn learn learn!
Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
10y
@steve Denver meetups are monthly, normally the first Monday but you can always find dates times and location info in the community events section. Hope to see you Monday.
Can't seem to tag people in android app, anyone know the trick?
CRE Bridge Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 5 votes
10y
@Steven Gesis and @Tom Ott are on it!! It's funny too, because I cam across SmartLand via a link while reading through some other articles, posts, comments etc. on BP. I may definitely have to consider Ohio. Thanks for the warm welcome...
Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
@Marvin Gunnahh, that sounds like some fantastic experience. Cincinnati is a great, steady market. Not too high, not too low. Just very consistent. The diversity in employers is amazing and it leads to that stability.