Returning Investor in the Fort Myers, Fl area

Returning Investor in the Fort Myers, Fl area

Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Hello everyone!

My name is Felicia Hernandez Fortunato and I am a recently retired Firefighter/Paramedic after 25 years of service. Currently, I am a Realtor in the Lee County area in Florida. Back in 2000-2003, I invested in several rental properties and fixed and flipped a few. . Looking forward to networking with other BP members and possibly partnering up for investments. 

1Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Northern California · Member since 2015 · 126 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    Hello Felicia!  You have certainly arrived at a great place to build those relationships.  Welcome to the BP community...and welcome back to RE investing!

    All the best,

    Lauren Heart

  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Thank you Lauren!!

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Felicia Hernandez-Fortunato:

    Hello everyone!

    My name is Felicia Hernandez Fortunato and I am a recently retired Firefighter/Paramedic after 25 years of service. Currently, I am a Realtor in the Lee County area in Florida. Back in 2000-2003, I invested in several rental properties and fixed and flipped a few. . Looking forward to networking with other BP members and possibly partnering up for investments. 

     Are you any relation to Peter Fortunato?

  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    No relation Jeff. By the way, I know you are very active in the area. I'd love to connect with you outside of BP if that is possible. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.