Real Estate Agent · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 6 votes
I am a realtor in South Eastern Massachusetts and have been in real estate for over 25 years. I have worked with investors looking for multi-family homes, flips and hold properties. I have surrounded myself with a team of attorneys, builders, and lenders. My target areas include Attleboro, North Attleboro, Norton, Taunton, Brockton and the surrounding towns.
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
10y
@Debbie Roberts Welcome to BP! It's a great place to network with people in every niche of the market, and region of the country. I'd suggest you upload a pic of yourself to your profile, as it helps give a more serious look to your posts. If for some reason you don't want to post a personal pic, one of a hobby, local monument or ? will do. Have fun, and enjoy the site!