New guy from Las Vegas, NV/Cleveland, OH

New guy from Las Vegas, NV/Cleveland, OH

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP! My name is Tony Stinziano and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I'm pretty new to the investment part of real estate. I'm 30 and just finished up my degree in Accounting. Being born in Cleveland, Ohio its has always been my goal to move back. 

Being new to real estate investing I'm seeking more knowledge about the real estate business and someone to help guide me through the process. My goal is to build a successful real estate portfolio so I can leave Las Vegas and support my family in Cleveland.

2Reply
25 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tony Stinziano:

    Hello BP! My name is Tony Stinziano and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I'm pretty new to the investment part of real estate. I'm 30 and just finished up my degree in Accounting. Being born in Cleveland, Ohio its has always been my goal to move back. 

    Being new to real estate investing I'm seeking more knowledge about the real estate business and someone to help guide me through the process. My goal is to build a successful real estate portfolio so I can leave Las Vegas and support my family in Cleveland.

    Hello Tony,

    Welcome to the BP community!! Make sure you check out the keyword tab, it is the icon that looks like a bell on the top right, next to your image. You can set up keywords and you will get an alert when someone in the BP community is discussing that keyword or topic. It is a very useful tool when first starting out on BP.

    Also, I am from the Cleveland area and specialize in Turnkey Investing. Feel free to reach out to me or just want to ask a question. 

    Happy Investing! 

  • Financial Planner · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Hi Tony, 

    Welcome to BP. Feel free to reach out to me if you want to discuss real estate or financial planning. Look forward to hearing your success stories!

    Ryan

  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome back.  Great place to be and lots of opportunity if you go after it smartly.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Hi Tony! I'm also in Las Vegas and, believe it or not, I just finished up my accounting degree at UNLV last May. I'm a newbie when it comes to real estate investing but feel free to reach out to me if you ever want to talk shop/bounce ideas. Welcome and best of luck!
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Tony Stinziano

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good place to connect with real estate professionals and to learn about real estate. For example, you set up key word alerts. http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

  • Turnkey Provider/Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 167 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP, @Tony Stinziano!

    This is a great community for experienced and novice investors - tons of knowledge and networking. 

    I'd love to chat further with you about investing in the Cleveland market if you have questions, feel free to reach out.

    all the best ~

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to the site @Tony Stinziano

    Glad to see your looking to move back home.

    LeBron started a trend.

    Which part of CLE are you from?

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @Tony Stinziano

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @James Wise I'm originally from Macedonia. Right between Akron and Cleveland.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tony Stinziano:

    @James Wise I'm originally from Macedonia. Right between Akron and Cleveland.

    Nice area. I am from Parma myself.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 173 posts · 46 votes
    10y

    @Tony Stinziano,

    you should consider coming to @Phillip Dwyer's BP Meetup next week to meet several local investors. I'll be happy to chat with you.

    Here is the info: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/267986-las-vegas-meetup-january-2016

    Jean

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    10y

    @Tony Stinziano Welcome to BP!!  There are a bunch of Vegas locals on the site.  Be sure to reach out to them to grow your network.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.