Long Time Member, First Time Poster in Allentown, PA

Long Time Member, First Time Poster in Allentown, PA

Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 38 votes

Hello BP Community! My name is Mathew Pezon and I have been a buy and hold real estate investor for 2 years. Originally born in Allentown, PA, I now invest in the same community I grew up in. This is my first post after listening to almost every podcast over the last few years.  I would like to say "thank you" to the BP community for the wealth of information and knowledge you have given me. Through your guidance I have purchased various properties in Allentown since getting started. I've made mistakes along the way, but they have been minimized thanks to your support and shared experiences. Looking forward to connecting with many of you!

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Mathew Pezon

    Welcome to the BP community

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave LinPro Member
    Insurance Broker and Real Estate Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!  Another Lehigh Valley investor here.

  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 38 votes
    10y
    Thanks for the welcome more Michael Sato
  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 38 votes
    10y
    Thank you for welcoming me Dave Lin !
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.