Wholesaler · New York City , NY · Member since 2009 · 15 posts · 7 votes
Hi
I'm an agent and investor, mostly in Newburgh, NY. I live in the East Village of Manhattan. I'd like to network with investors in and around Newburgh and NYC. I'm most interested in transitioning from duplex and four plex to note buying and/or 10-50 unit apartment complexes. Feel free to contact me if you want.
Welcome aboard the vibrant BP community. You already have some experience and with additional effort, will quickly climb the REI ladder to its pinnacle.
To be more successful, you simply have to work on the other elements to progress your REI pursuit. Below are some quick links to get engaged on this site.
Simply, bone up on the areas that you need to expand knowledge in such as, Forums, Marketplace, Learn, Network, Analyze and Resources.
Feast on the Podcasts, #askbp Podcasts, blogs and webinars
Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.
Real Estate Agent · White Plains, NY · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 21 votes
10y
Upon searching for Newburgh I came across your post. I just finished looking and analyzing some deals in Newburgh. There is a lot of real estate to be had but will the drug/crime wave die down?
Investor · Newburgh, NY · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 28 votes
10y
I currently own 3 buildings (12 units) in Newburgh and am looking to buy more. Would love to hook up with any one looking to possibly do JV or equity deal in the area.
As for the crime.... yes this is part of the elements of the town but, with some vision, working security cameras and bright outdoor lights the town can and will change.