Memphis, IN · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hello all, my name is Sam Warth. I have been listening to the BP podcast for the last 6 months or so and finally have taken the step to jump on the forums here. I am 19 years old, am currently working as supplemental IT and do rapid prototyping for a machine shop, in addition to attending Purdue's New Albany branch for mechanical engineering. I am not looking at real estate to be a get rich quick scheme, but rather something I can pour my extra time into while I am young and be able to have a strong financial position on which to build a company. Since I was little I have been helping my grandfather build and repair houses with the construction company he started and owns, so at the moment value adds are beginning to look like a good course of action for me.
If you haven’t already, please read/listen to these books ASAP!
Flip2freedom episode 77http://www.flip2freedom.com/a-3-step-formula-to-a-successful-balanced-and-insanely-profitable-2012/- podcast - LISTEN TO THIS TODAY!