New agent/investor form Salt Lake City Utah

New agent/investor form Salt Lake City Utah

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 15 votes

Hey guys!  I stumbled on bigger pockets while expanding my investor knowledge through my favorite teacher google. haha.   I am impressed at what I see here and I am super excited to be part of this community.

I started investing in 2006 when I bought my first house.  I got stuck with a flip I purchased in 2008, luckily I was able to stick tenants in both properties and ride out the crash.  During the down time I have never lost interest and continued to learn everything I can.  I am in a position where I am ready to jump back in to the investing world and hit the ground running.

I obtained my Utah sales agent license and set up with Century 21 to coincide my investing career so I am also  looking to help anyone who is looking to buy or sell properties.  I appreciate any help there too.

Once again, I am excited to get going and thanks in advance for all the help that I know Bigger Pockets will provide!

0Reply
28 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi Curtis Fergus,

    congratulation for your licence. 

    Welcome to bigger pockets.

  • Property Manager · Nashville & Salt Lake City · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Curtis, welcome. I am in West Jordan, UT. Hope to see you at SLREIA and UTREIA meetings. 

  • Investor · Herriman, UT · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Curtis, welcome and I hope to get to know you more!

  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2010 · 608 posts · 163 votes
    10y
  • Lender · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2012 · 714 posts · 169 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Curtis Fergus let me know if you need any hard money loans in Utah. We are the best priced hard money around. I also attend both SLREIA and UVREIA and I'm a member of SLREIA. Hope to see you at a meeting next year.

  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome this is awesome! @Corey Dutton, yes I will need your assistance.  I will get ahold of you soon. Thank you. 

  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 435 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    Welcome Curtis. I would suggest going to SLREIA tomorrow (every second Wednesday of the month). You will meet a bunch of investors there. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.