Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
if I wanted to just start quick flipping houses like get the right to the contract and sell it do I have to go thru a company or could I just do that myself?
Smithfield, VA · Member since 2012 · 90 posts · 27 votes
10y
You're talking about "wholesaling". You can do it yourself for the most part, there's tons of threads here about it. Do some searching and you'll find what you're looking for.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I concur with @Edward Barnes you are talking about wholesaling. Podcast# 116 How To Quit Your Job Through Wholesaling, Flipping And Taking Action with Nasar Elarabi will be some help.
If you have time consider spending 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days on Bigger Pockets. You will receive an Addict award along with a habit; as well as learning and retaining useful real estate information without struggling.
As Brandon Turner says we are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with. So connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.
At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.
Looking forward to sharing insights with you in the forums.