Real Estate agent in Seminole and Volusia County, FL

Real Estate agent in Seminole and Volusia County, FL

Real Estate · Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 16 votes

Hello everyone,

I am a REALTOR from the Orlando area.  I currently wok in Seminole and Volusia Counties.  I am new to investing and hope to invest in my first property this year!  I am also looking to get involved in wholesaling.  

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Corporate Finance Manager / Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Jorge Rullan Welcome to the BP community.  Have you setup your keyword alerts for Orlando and the counties you mentioned?  Great feature to quickly get in the loop on who is active in that area.  What type of investment are you looking to complete these year?

    Good luck!

    Eric

  • Real Estate · Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Eric Jackson I am looking to get into flipping residential homes.  I have a background in residential construction (kitchen and bathroom remodeling). I did set up my keyword alerts and I am excited to get involved with this aspect of real estate.  Thanks for the support!

    Jorge

  • Investor · Clark Fork, ID · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Welcome 

    @Jorge Rullanyou came to a great place to learn wholesaling there is a wealth of info on that aspect of REI and more. Check out the forums and podcasts, ask questions. Here's to your success!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.