New Member From New Jersey Looking to Jump into real estate

New Member From New Jersey Looking to Jump into real estate

Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes

HI! My name is Sal and I am looking to get started investing !!! I seek as much help as possible and i am ready to hit the ground running!!!

Energetic guy with a small family, looking to start a career in real estate. Huge plans on leaving something for my children and grand children.  

1Reply
15 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · East Orange, NJ · Member since 2014 · 297 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    Welcome to real estate investing! I am in Essex county as well. If I can help you in any way please let me know.

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks Gilbert! I will most Definitely reach out soon!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome aboard @Sal Phelps

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you! @James Wise

  • Joseph ScoreseBusiness Member
    Banker · Philadelphia · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 631 votes
    10y

    Hi @Sal Phelps,

    How are you and welcome to BP. Let me know if you need assistance on referring some great networking events out there available for your real estate education.

    Regards,

    Joe Scorese

  • Investor and Architect · Ramsey, NJ · Member since 2010 · 305 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    @Sal Phelps

    Hi Sal welcome. I've been active for a few years now in North Jersey. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    10y

    Hi @Sal Phelps welcome to BP! I would recommend going to some REIA events to introduce yourself. This site has a lot of great information as well.

  • Joseph ScoreseBusiness Member
    Banker · Philadelphia · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 631 votes
    10y

    @Sal Phelps

    Welcome to BP! Let me know if I can assist in referring some great local real estate networking events or mortgage questions.

    Regards,

    Joe Scorese

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.