Newbie in the Greenville, SC area

Newbie in the Greenville, SC area

Professional · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Good evening BiggerPockets community! I'm a newbie looking to educate myself so that when I can afford to make my first deal it'll be a good one. I would LOVE to connect with others in the upstate area and talk investing! I am a podcast addict and as a result I now have a growing list of books to read...so much to learn! I'm a single mom of three teens with no real retirement savings, no way to help them with college, no legacy to leave for them, but I'm here to change all of that! Paula Pant & Aaron Mazzrillo's podcasts have been particularly inspiring with talk of lifestyle design. No cubicle farm life for me....I look forward to connecting and learning from so many more of you!

0Reply
8 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Christina Branam

    Welcome to the BP community

    BiggerPockets
  • Professional · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Thank you Michael Sato for the welcome. I'm glad to be here. Is my profile pic showing? I have one loaded but can't see it next to my post like everyone else's.
  • Sales/Buy & Hold Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Welcome Christina!  I'm relatively new here as well but this is a wonderful way to learn so so much, hope to see you around sometime!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Christina Branam

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

  • Professional · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank you both for the welcome, @Kristy Ruff and @Mark Nolan !

    Kristy, have you made it to a meetup with any upstate investors? I haven't done a thorough search in the forums yet, but I hope to find that there is a group here in the Greenville, SC area that meets regularly.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Welcome,

       I am in the Easley area and love those podcasts...Hope to see you at a Meetup soon

  • Wholesaler · Easley, SC · Member since 2010 · 340 posts · 249 votes
    10y

    @Christina Branam Welcome,  We have had a couple meet ups so keep your eyes out for the next one

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.