• Orlando, FL
Votes |
New Wholesaler in the Orlando Area

Jared Lowe
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Sep 29 2015, 08:51

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the BiggerPockets community. 

My name is Jared Lowe, and I am a college student who just recently moved to the Orlando area. I'm currently a junior studying finance, and I've been very interested in pursuing a career in the real estate industry for a while now. I've actually been a frequent visitor to the forums for a while now, but I've finally decided to join the site and begin my career as an investor.

I'm just starting out as a wholesaler at a company in Orlando, and my current real estate goals are to begin building relationships with other investors and learning the field. I am very excited about joining this amazing community, and getting the opportunity to connect with many of you through this site and learn more about the field. thanks!

User Stats

Votes
John Kent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 09:57

@Jared Lowe welcome to BP! I am in your area as well. Be sure to add me to your buyers list.

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tipton, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tipton, IN
Replied Sep 29 2015, 10:14

Welcome to the BP community @Jared Lowe

This is a great place to learn about all things real estate. Be sure to connect with other BP members and make some friends along the way. 

While you’re at it don't forget to set up keyword alerts for topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Also check out The Beginner's Guide (http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing) and the BP Podcasts about wholesaling 

(http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/) are packed full of great info. 

All the best in your RE ventures!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Todd Hutcheson
  • Wholesaler
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 12:23

Welcome, make sure you join CFRI and let me know if I can help. I have been wholesaling in Orlando for 15 years.

User Stats

Votes
Jared Lowe
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 14:25
@John Kent I appreciate the Welcome! I most certainly will add you to my buyers list and I look forward to working together!

User Stats

Votes
Jared Lowe
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 14:32

@Todd Thank you for the welcome. I will absolutely be at the CFRI general meeting next week. I really enjoyed the first meeting that I attended last month, and i will be officially joining the organization next week. If you are there, I'd love to talk with you for a few minutes. Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to meeting you.

User Stats

Votes
Clint Wilson
  • Dental Lab Technician
  • Eustis, FL
Votes |
  • Dental Lab Technician
  • Eustis, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 15:14

Hello @Jared Lowe I am also new to RE investing and very interested in networking and connecting with other investors in the central Florida area. Maybe we can meet up one day and pick each others brains. Also, welcome to BP!

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nolan
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Sep 29 2015, 16:17

@Jared Lowe

BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

User Stats

Votes
Jared Lowe
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 18:10

@Clint Wilson thank you for the welcome! I would love to meet up one day, I'm also very interested in connecting with local investors. I'll send you a connection. 

User Stats

Votes
Jared Lowe
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 29 2015, 18:14

@Mark Nolan Hey mark, thanks for the information. I will definitely be sure to check out the blogs. I'm very excited about learning all that i can about this business and connecting with the community here at BP. Thanks again!