Wholesaler · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hello from Tom Guenzler, president of my new real estate company called Class Properties, LLC. As a retiring life/time educator, I'm starting a business focusing on buying, rehabbing and flipping distressed homes.
I look forward to beginning a relationship with many of you on Biggerpockets. With my long term goal set on gaining passive income to provide for my family in retirement and beyond, your words of wisdom will be invaluable. And I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experiences as we move along together in the real estate business.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
11y
Hey Tom, glad to see another (well, almost) local on the site! Dig into all the different resources we have, and especially post a lot on the forum to make sure you're testing your knowledge.
Best of luck, and feel free to contact me if you ever head over to the St. Louis area need anything.