Investor in the Kansas City Area

Investor in the Kansas City Area

Investor · Bucyrus, KS · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

 I  am  an entrepreneur since the age of 12.  Stable, ambitious, love a challenge . I have  11 properties  that I have bought, mostly  foreclosures.  Mostly single family , a 4 plex, 3 plex 2 plex and  then 1 commercial strip center both in Kansas  city and Lawrence  Kansas  with some student housing .

 I am located in the Kansas City  area.    

I pride myself on being fair and  treating my residents  well and maintaining my properties   . Long term tenancy is my goal.    

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Mitch Gale

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!

    BiggerPockets
  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 53 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP! Feel free to reach out and I hope to see you at the local MAREI and KCIG Meetings. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, KS · Member since 2014 · 604 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    Hey, Mitch! Welcome to BP! I'm just getting started out up here in KCK. Do I get extra points if I know where Bucyrus is and how to properly pronounce it? (Or how about Wea?) :)

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Mitch Gale from your neighbor to the south.  My folks live in the KC area (Blue Springs) so make it up there from time to time.  Always interested in networking if you are ever in the Wichita area as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.