New to BP! Southern California Investor

New to BP! Southern California Investor

Lincoln, NE · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 20 votes

Hey BP,

My Name is Megan Ahern, I live in Oceanside, Ca, that's in north county San Diego, for everyone whose unfamiliar. I started on this real estate investing journey last November, after months of learning and trying everything to just get started and get a deal under my belt, I am proud to announce I am almost done with my first rehab project! It should be back on the market next Friday. To all the other newbies here, keep pushing, keep trying, it is possible!

1Reply
29 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Congrats and thanks for the encouragement! I'm ten months behind you.

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Hawkins - Thanks and Welcome to BP!

  • Investor · FL · Member since 2015 · 202 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    welcome to BP and congrats on the first project!

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
    11y

    @Megan Ahern congratulations on your first rehab. Exciting time I'm sure. We'd love to hear more about it after you sell it.

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 20 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Bruce May:

    @Megan Ahern congratulations on your first rehab. Exciting time I'm sure. We'd love to hear more about it after you sell it.

     It has been exciting and a huge learning experience. I will definitely share all the details and pictures once it sells. I'd hate to count my chickens before they hatch. 

    Btw you look really familiar, maybe I've seen you at NSDREI. I'll have to introduce myself next time. 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Megan Ahern:
    Originally posted by @Bruce May:

    @Megan Ahern congratulations on your first rehab. Exciting time I'm sure. We'd love to hear more about it after you sell it.

     It has been exciting and a huge learning experience. I will definitely share all the details and pictures once it sells. I'd hate to count my chickens before they hatch. 

    Btw you look really familiar, maybe I've seen you at NSDREI. I'll have to introduce myself next time. 

     Yes, I'm on the board and do all of our social media marketing. I look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming meetings.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Congrats @Megan Ahern

    You'll have to share some photos and updates of how things go. Thanks for the inspirational words!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Megan Ahern

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is great to see you hear.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.