New to the area, new to investing

New to the area, new to investing

wholesaler/aspiring investor and flipper · Sweetwater, TN · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 7 votes

I'm new to the area and new to investing. I currently have a full time job and trying to get started in investing. Any advice , tips , tricks would be much appreciated. I'm looking to start networking asap. ( full time job and 2 kids kind of limits me on that time) If you're in Knoxville or near by surrounding cities and investing then I hope to meet you soon and possibly work with/for you soon. 

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Alisha Mingus

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets community.

  • wholesaler/aspiring investor and flipper · Sweetwater, TN · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I didnt realize that I was posting a forum topic when I posted this. I'm using my mobile and when I logged in it was asking if my information was up to date. My apologies for making this a topic. And thank you mark

  • Self · Stafford, TX · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I'm new to BP too, used to work in Nashville at Saturn car plan, but now living in Houston, Texas.  I did the same thing you did when I joined about 4 days ago.  LOL.

    This might can help you since you don't a lot of time along with the getting started webinar. http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2012/12/06...

  • New to Real Estate · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Alisha Mingus. I am a commercial real estate agent in Knoxville, TN. If you need any help, please let me know!

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Alisha Mingus Welcome to Knoxville and the B.P. Community. My advice is spend time on the B.P. site learning as much you can. I enjoy listening to the podcast. They are very informative. Look forward to working with you soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.