Brand Spanking Newbie-Atlanta Metro Area

Brand Spanking Newbie-Atlanta Metro Area

Student (Real Estate Agent in Training) · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hello everyone.  I realized for a while now that real estate is one of the best paths to long-term wealth. I figured Bigger Pockets was a great place to find out how to get on the right track. Bigger Pockets is great in that it has so much information and a really helpful community. I have already learned some helpful tips that I plan to put to use.

 With all this info, it would be nice to connect with some locals in the Atlanta area that are on the same path. 

If anyone is in the Atlanta area and would like to connect (especially if you want to talk tiny house opportunities) please let me know.

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
11y

Hi @Jerusha Holder

Welcome to BP!

Here are some new Member Tips

Tip # 1: How to Use @Mentions on BiggerPockets

Tip # 2: Setting up Keyword Alerts

Tip # 3: 25 Tips for Real Estate Success

Tip # 4: Check out the Start Here page

Tip # 5: Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide

Tip # 6: Listen to BiggerPockets PodCastDon't know which one to listen first..listen to BiggerPockets Podcast 108: Building a 350 million Real Estate empire using the 10X rule with Grant Cardone

Tip #7: Votes

Tip #8: Meet BiggerPockets Members

Tip#9: BP Webinars

In addition, I schedule bi-monthly meetups here in Atlanta. We have had a few meetups already and when we schedule the next one you can certainly find details here on BP! 

Look forward to connecting with you here on BP and meeting you in person. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    Hi @Jerusha Holder

    Welcome to BP!

    Here are some new Member Tips

    Tip # 1: How to Use @Mentions on BiggerPockets

    Tip # 2: Setting up Keyword Alerts

    Tip # 3: 25 Tips for Real Estate Success

    Tip # 4: Check out the Start Here page

    Tip # 5: Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide

    Tip # 6: Listen to BiggerPockets PodCastDon't know which one to listen first..listen to BiggerPockets Podcast 108: Building a 350 million Real Estate empire using the 10X rule with Grant Cardone

    Tip #7: Votes

    Tip #8: Meet BiggerPockets Members

    Tip#9: BP Webinars

    In addition, I schedule bi-monthly meetups here in Atlanta. We have had a few meetups already and when we schedule the next one you can certainly find details here on BP! 

    Look forward to connecting with you here on BP and meeting you in person. 

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jerusha Holderwelcome to BP and I know @Kyle Wilkisonis now based near Atlanta. He'd be a great person to speak to. 

  • Student (Real Estate Agent in Training) · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Once again the community is coming through...

    @Azeez K.Thank you so much for these tips. I would love to come to your meet-ups. Looking forward to the next time it's scheduled.

    @Joe FairlessJust yesterday I was driving back from a road trip and I had downloaded three podcasts to listen to. I chose 2 Bigger Pocket ones and the other I just chose at random. It happened to be your podcast! I listened to yours twice because I wanted to soak up the information. I didn't know who you were when I downloaded. I only recognized your name after you replied to this post. Thank you so much for your advice both here and in the podcast. You are definitely living your life's purpose.

  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Jerusha Holder

    Welcome to BP!  If you haven't already, take advantage of the BP PodCasts.  They are a great way to get started educating yourself, and learning about all of the different real estate tools you can put in your toolbelt.  Not to mention hearing so many stories about people start started without much and were able to be successful are very motivating!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Glad you find this site @Jerusha Holder you are in the right place to learn all about REI! Wishing you the best!

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jerusha Holderyou have no idea how much your comment means to me. Thank you. :) 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jerusha Holder

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    @Jerusha Holder, Welcome to BiggerPockets!! One of the best things you can do when you are first starting out is find an experienced investor to team up with to help you get some skin in the game. Make sure you check out your local REIA meetings to network! Good luck!

  • Student (Real Estate Agent in Training) · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Thanks everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.