Real Estate Agent / Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 7 votes
hi !
My name is Josh, I am new here. I've been thinking about getting into the RE business for a while now and finally jumped in after attending a few seminars and reading a few books. I am currently mid way through my real estate agent course and am eager to learn about investing in RE as well. I figured I mind as well tackle it from all angles.
I am looking into wholesaling since money is not needed to start investing. I know it's not easy and takes great work. I am hoping to find people on here or in my area with experience who I can learn from.
Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
@Joshua Molnar
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is a treasure chest full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.
Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com
Real Estate Agent / Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 7 votes
11y
@Brandon Turner Thank you, really appreciate it ! Ive already checked out a couple of the podcasts and I will get started on that beginners guide. Will definitely check out that link as well ! Appreciate your time !
@Michelle Murray Thank you ! I am excited to dig my feet in ! Would it be ok if I asked you a couple questions since you have some experience in the area ? Appreciate it !!