Hello from Northern CA, New Investor in Ft. Worth TX expanding beyond

Hello from Northern CA, New Investor in Ft. Worth TX expanding beyond

Investor · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 9 votes

Hi, This seems like a great community! I will have to sit for hours and catch up. 

I am a new investor from CA. My husband and I own 2 single family homes in Ft. Worth TX, we managed to buy them 2 years ago before the prices went bonkers. We currently don't see the ROI we'd like, the market is too hot, houses are flying off the market within a day in the areas we are looking at.

We would like to keep investing but have been stalled and looked at other areas, such as NNN and MHP. The NNN market we decided is too risky and ROI not to our liking so we are off that so now we are left with MHP or Multi Family on the West Coast (CA, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Idaho & Utah).

Would appreciate advice regarding identifying City/Metro areas in these states for each ad referrals to realtors who work in the field. 

1Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    HELLO,

    I WOULD AGREE THE MARKET IS WAY HOT RIGHT NOW. I LIVE IN SACRAMENTO, CA AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SEEKING A NEW HOME TO LIVE IN AND THINGS ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE. THIS IS GOOD FOR MY ONE PROPERTY I OWN BUT NOT FOR BUYING A NEW ONE THAT I MAY WANT TO RENT LATER.

    WELCOME TO BP.

    STEPHANIE GARCIA

  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Rina Amir

    Welcome to BP community! This is the best place to grow your knowledge in Real Estate. Glad to have you with us!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.