Keavy, KY · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes
My name is Bryan Gay and I am from southeastern Kentucky. I'm not sure I would say I have much of a background in Real Estate, I kind of accidentally got into it when I purchased a new home and decided not to sell my old one. A couple of years later and a bad tenant or two and I decided to start researching the most efficient way to running my rental (the inner accountant coming out of me), which led me to BP.
As noted, my 9-5 is as an accountant. I thought about becoming an RE agent on the side, but what really got my mind going was the thought of owning more rentals/units.
My goal is to have maybe between 10-15 units within 5 years or so, I don't want to quit my day job or do this to replace my income, but I do want to have strong knowledge about RE and the many avenues that it has.
BP is huge! and a little overwhelming when you see so man topics, but i look forward to the interactions/learning/having a good time with some like minded folks!
BP is a treasure chest full of useful resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.
Investor · Berea, KY · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 6 votes
11y
Hey Bryan, i'm local, here in Berea - originally a Corbin Redhound. Holler at me sometime and maybe we can bounce a few ideas around. I'm still in my beginning stages as well but have done a few deals and have some rentals built up now.