Newbie here from So Cal, between Los Angeles and Ontario

Newbie here from So Cal, between Los Angeles and Ontario

Glendora, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Greeting everyone! I joined a few weeks back and have been gorging on the BP Podcast and trying to read everything that I can to get into the flipping game.

I'm located in the Glendora area, but we are going to be doing deals all over the sunny state and, hopefully, across the US.

My partner and I are just waiting for our LLC filing to come back and we're going to hit the ground running.

Honestly, we just can't wait to get to work in our new business!

I'm glad to be here and happy to be a part of Better Pockets

We're going to do great things together.

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
11y

Welcome @Robert Barnes!

Have you started on wholesaling yet?  What areas are you planning to focus on?  

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Robert Barnes!

    Have you started on wholesaling yet?  What areas are you planning to focus on?  

  • Glendora, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hi @Peggy Liu, and thank you!

    We are planning on starting with short-sales and possibly foreclosures.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · La Verne, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hey there Robert, my name is Chris Cervantez. I too am newer to BP. I try and listen to the podcast while I drive around etc. I too am from the Glendora area. I know Glendora, Covina, San Dimas, La Verne very well. If you ever need help with values in these areas, I would be glad to help. The best number to reach me at is 626-347-5987! 

    Have a great day!

    Chris

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Chris Cervantez

     Hi and welcome to BP!

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    Hey @Robert Barnes welcome to the site!
    Amazing people here.
    If i can help in any way, please don't hesitate to hit me up!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Hi Robert!

    Welcome to BP community ! It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. May you and your partner be one of the successful real estate investor!

  • Glendora, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thank you all gor the warm welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.