New to BP and Real Estate Investing

New to BP and Real Estate Investing

Chris H.Pro Member
Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 5 votes

Hey Everyone, I am super excited to have found the Bigger Pockets Forums. I am a real estate investor looking to start investing in areas outside of where I currently live, southern California. I am looking to start investing in the Mid West where properties are more affordable and the numbers work. Anybody living in the la area that invests in the mid west? I look forward to meeting people that have similar interests and potentially partnering on some properties.

2Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 190 votes
11y

Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Chris H. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Chris H. 

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Chris H. Hi and welcome to BP!  I am not in LA, but in Oregon.  I invest out of state and do have contacts to providers in the midwest.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey Chris! Ooh, you're in Santa Clarita. Very cool. I used to be through there all the time going back and forth to Palmdale when I was working up there.

    I live in LA and I don't invest in the mid west, but I work with a lot of properties there and I own properties out-of-state (Atlanta), so familiar with all the ropes. 

    Ask anything! Tons of people on here willing to help out.

    p.s. one of my all-time best friend's name is Chris Hall!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2009 · 381 posts · 134 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP, I'm in Atlanta if your interested in investing South, prices are much lower that California.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP community @Chris H.  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best! 

  • Chris H.Pro Member
    OP
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Wow, thank you all for such a warm welcome, it is very much appreciated. I look forward to talking and working with you all.

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    11y

    @Chris H.  Hope you'er ready for a great ride to the top by using all the free tools and more. There free ebooks, guides, blogs and Podcasts and more to help you get started. Take your time and go through the entire website which will have something for everybody.

    If you need any help..just ask in the forums. We have a team of talented people ready to give you the best of the best advice.

  • Real Estate Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Welcome to BP! My name is James. Me and my team love mentoring and helping new and aspiring investors get acclimated. If you are interested in learning more and or partnering on deals send me a message.

    James
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.