New member from Buda, TX (outskirts of Austin)

New member from Buda, TX (outskirts of Austin)

Buda, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello All, I am new to the site and would like to introduce myself. I am also new to investing and am looking to learn all I can learn. I am in a unique position to be able to shadow/assist an investor in the Austin area to further advance my knowledge of investment strategies. I am starting my RE agent coursework very soon and hope to have completed the course and pass the RE exam by the end of the year. Any advice for a new investor in the Austin area would be much appreciated. Based on the guidelines, I am not allowed to ask for a mentor, loans, etc, so I hope the wording doesn't strike anyone that way. I am looking to learn all I can and network is all. Thanks! 

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · MA · Member since 2014 · 420 posts · 213 votes
    11y

    Welcome and congrats on getting in the RE game!

    Sounds like you have a good thing going in TX!  

  • Realtor · Albany, OR · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    @Russell Mueller Hello and welcome to BP. You have came to the right place to network with great people from other "newbies" to experienced. If you haven't already... definitely take advantage of the podcast and free ebook.

    Good Luck!

  • Buda, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Samantha Lotti Thanks for the advice! I will definitely do that!

  • Jason GrotePro Member
    Developer · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 286 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    Hail from Buda! Welcome Russell to BP and the world of REI. Hope everything goes well with your license and you hop on the fast track. Absorb all you can from the podcasts and forums.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.