Contractor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
My name is Tim; I am new to your site; I am a contractor in Boca Raton FL.
My wife and I own and operate a construction company in South Florida “21st Century Construction, Inc.” and we have a sister company “KTG Property Solutions, Inc.” we do permitting and training through.
Our goal is to retire at age 75 with everything paid off and a minimum monthly income of $5500.00 after taxes and expenses. For the record, we only have 7 years to attain this goal, so we will be moving rather quickly if everything works the way we want.
We have completed rehabs for many clients and now we would like to do a few for ourselves. One side of the business we are very familiar with (construction), the other side not so much (investing) and that is why we are here sharing our short story with everyone on your site.
Thank you for your indulgence, we do appreciate your time and we look forward to a very educational experience here.
Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
Good Morning Tim,
Nice to see a fellow Boca Ratonian on the site. I'm in the Lyons/Clint Moore area. Am always looking for good contractors, perhaps we could meet up sometime.
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
11y
@Timothy Cooprider Welcome to the community! It is always good to have a contractor on here to know the investing side as well. By knowing both ends of the business, you would have an advantage over most. Good luck!
Welcome. I myself am very new to BP and getting involved in the investing world. I'm a real estate agent living in Miramar. This is an awesome site and so far it has been a pleasure. There is some much to learn and it is the first time that I've been on a resource like this where the help is so freely given!
Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
Welcome to Biggerpockets!
This is a great site because there are tons of different "Strategies". We are buy and hold, others are wholesalers, bird dog, flippers etc. Look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. I recommend you put your company's information in your signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog in your signature. Its a great additional networking source.
Look forward to seeing you around! PM me if I can help! :) The key is to find you niche and speciality based on your skills.