Note Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 113 votes
12y
For all of you in the Portland, Oregon area, I invite you to attend as my guest our next Northwest Real Estate Investor Association (NWREIA) General Meeting on September 4th. We meet at the Lloyd Center Double Tree and open the doors for networking at 6:30 pm. We have a very dynamic guest speaker that night, so I encourage you to attend.
Find out more at our website at www.northwestreia.com
Cody Cox - President
NWREIA.
Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
12y
Welcome to BiggerPockets @Jacob Peel, and also, welcome to the nitty gritty :) Thanks for your introduction. The good thing about this grind is that it pays very well and can pave way towards a lifestyle of your choosing. Hope to see you around the forums!
Note Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 113 votes
12y
For all of you in the Portland, Oregon area, I invite you to attend as my guest our next Northwest Real Estate Investor Association (NWREIA) General Meeting on September 4th. We meet at the Lloyd Center Double Tree and open the doors for networking at 6:30 pm. We have a very dynamic guest speaker that night, so I encourage you to attend.
Find out more at our website at www.northwestreia.com
Cody Cox - President
NWREIA.